DMI, a tech company, focusing on Video programmatic RTB media buying and campaign management is looking for a Video Advertising Operation Manager. Drive revenue and traffic digital video advertisements for top tier publishers while utilizing programmatic systems and a set of in-house efficiency tools. The great candidate will hold a key position in the video department, which is at the core of the company.
- Be responsible for managing the entire programmatic activity.
- Build programmatic buying strategies.
- Manage campaigns.
- Work with various exchanges and DSP’s platform.
- Communicate internally with other departments – product, demand team, etc.
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals, as well as consistently meet monthly/quarterly performance benchmarks.
- At least one year of online experience in a relevant position (RTB buying/selling).
- Excellent analytical & business development skills.
- Deep understanding of ad-servers, RTB ecosystem, DSPs, ad exchanges, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as working as part of a team
- Excellent learning skills.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication and Persuasion Skills.
- Tech Savvy